Saturday, May 9, 2009

I Hurt All Over!

Well I have been the most active in the past two days than I have been in the past six months. It didn't consist of much, but I am physically and emotionally paying for it now. I drove a total of 4 hrs on Thursday and then on Friday went for a ride with my daughter and made a couple of stops. I didn't do much walking but again my rash is pretty upset at me and I can hardly move. I woke up this morning as if I had been in a car accident the night before. I could barely lift my arms and between my shoulder blades to the base of my spine was in full spasm. I am so tired but it's not a I'm tired need to take a nap and then feel better; I have been having difficulty just getting out of my chair to get to the restroom. All this was to celebrate my 16 year old getting a new car. On the good side, I haven't spiked a fever in a couple of days! That is a bright side. I hate the fevers. It is just frustrating to me that it takes soooo much out of me to do the smallest things. Regardless, I had a great time watching my daughter wash her car in the driveway yesterday. I am thankful that there are two of us that can help her learn to drive and take turns. I have been sleeping most of the afternoon and I am now able to type that is a step up. I couldn't type, which is why I haven't written in a couple of days. Oh well...onward, upward, and sideward (I love naptime). Take Care!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,
You have to decide treatment that only treats symptoms while the disease progresses or get to the root of your problem. Just a few observations I have made. Have you noticed that modern medicine says they need your money to find a cure and yet they have not found a cure in 60 years, 0. And autoimmune diseases like RA are interesting there are approximately 80 to 100 with another 40 waiting for a name and if you get one you will get another and so on. And medical science cannot explain why we have this autoimmune epidemic. You can trigger one of them just by having an auto accident, taking aspirin or medication or by starting a new exercise routine, even too much stress says latest research. Naturopathic medicine says, "Look for the root, it is in the basics beginning with what is on your fork, what toxins are in your body, what exercise do you do, what stress is in your life, what is your spiritual base". Scientific arrogance has led us down the wrong path we better stop and take a close look at what is happening. This month 150 new chemicals will be added to the 85,000 which are part of the autoimmune problem. They will be added too industry with no oversight control at all. Autoimmune disease is the worst kind of contradiction; for an RA you are attacking your body with your immune system, a world upside down. God bless you in your search.
Sincerely
Paul