Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I am not a morning person!

It is now 10:00 AM and I have made it down the one flight of stairs to the living room to take my morning medications (i'm late). It is so hard to just put my feet to the floor and make my way to the restroom. I feel as though I have ran a 10k marathon, all night, but without the benefit. My feet, ankles, knees, and hips all feel the "make believe" exercise that my brain feels as though I have done. I really can't wait for 11:00 AM to roll along so that my pain medicine can allow me to make the trek to the kitchen to pour some cereal and then the long trip back to the couch. Oh well, I at least managed to have 3 full uninterruped hours of sleep and managed to have a good dream rather than the horrific nightmares that are so usual for me. Thanks to the night time medicine, I spend the night for the few hours of sleep that I get, stuck in a horror flick that I didn't buy a ticket for. My dreams would rival any Stephen King novel thanks to the meds. Good luck today to all of us and lets try and find some moments of peace somewhere in our day today. Take Care and "GIVE IT ALL YOU'VE GOT"! I will try.

No comments: